Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
This years SCiM iwill be held from the 27th of June to the 6th of July.
2. How much is the fee for SCiM?
Participation fee for SCiM 2016 is 90€.
3. How many participants will there be at the SCiM?
The number of particiapants is usually between 50 and 60.
4. For how many days will SCiM last?
SCiM 2016 will last for 10 days!
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
Yes, actually everything is included in the fee. Accomodation, three meals per day, all the activities, lectures, everything… The only thing participans have to cover are travelling expenses to Maribor.
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to the SCiM?
Well there is more than one option. The closest one would be Maribor Edvard Rusjan Airport. But they can also fly to Ljubljana Joze Pucnik Airport, Graz Airport or Zagreb International Airport. Maribor is very close to all of mentioned cities.
Usually the normal day during the SCiM consist of breakfast, one lecture, lunch, afternoon activity, dinner and then evening activities. I suggest you to check the Schedule - SCIM where we will publish detailed schedule for the whole conference.
8. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Maribor?
Its hard to name only three, because there are really a lot of must see places in Maribor. But if we have to, we would say The Old Wine house, with the world's oldest wine, City park with three pounds and Pohorje hill with an amazing view on the city.
9. What is the local currency?
Local currency is the Euro.
10. What is the application deadline for the SCiM?
Potential participants have to apply until April 4th.
11. How do I learn more about the program?
You can simply click on SCIM - Student Conference in Maribor and check all the infromation about SCiM 2016, you can also apply there.