1. When and where will the Global Assembly of Youth for Peace happen?
Global Assembly of Youth for Peace will happen in Dehradun, India from Oct 1 - 4, 2016. We will receive our participants from the airport on Sept 30 and we will drop them back to airport (if needed) on Oct 5.
2. How much is the fee for the assembly?
Participation fee for this program is 200$. The fee includes - pick and drop from the airport, accommodation, meals, workshops, yoga sessions and all transfers from Sept 30 - Oct 5.
3. How many participants will there be at the Global Assembly of Youth for Peace?
100+ handpicked participants
4. How long will the assembly last?
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to the Global Assembly of Youth for Peace?
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
7. What does the agenda look like?
Formation of policies for global peace. Cultural heritage of India and Yoga lessons from the most reputed school of Yoga in India. Opportunity for the youth to synergise with some of the best minds of the country. Interactive workshops to leverage emotional intelligence from renowned, qualified and expert trainers.
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Dehradun?
Three must see places in Dehradun are :
a. Forest Research Institute of India (http://fri.icfre.gov.in/)
b. Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (http://www.wihg.res.in/)
c. Dehardun - Mussoorie trek (http://www.euttaranchal.com/tourism/mussoorie.php)
9. What is the application deadline for the assembly?
10. How do I learn more about the assembly?
To learn more about the assembly please see the attached file.