1.When will the BA in International Relations at the Geneva School of Diplomacy program start?
The Program offers 2 intakes: in September and in February
2. How much is the fee for the program?
Fee is CHF 27’500.- per year
3. How many participants are expecting at the program?
We're expecting around 20 participants
4. How long will program last?
Program will last for 3 years
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
Unfortunately, accommodation isn't included
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to Geneva?
Geneva international Airport (there is only 1)
7. How does the program look like?
The three-year study course in the Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (BA-IR) Programme is challenging, stimulating and practical. The BA-IR Programme aims to introduce students to the broad field of International Relations, its basic concepts, theories and methods, as well as specialised and interdisciplinary fields. Students will be trained in research, analytical, and presentation/communication skills.
The BA-IR Programme has been established to cater for the interests of students seeking both a broad scholarly understanding of the way the world works, and/or for those preparing for a variety of employment options related to international careers in government, business, non-government organisations, media and international agencies.
8. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Geneva?
For more information kindly check an official web-site: Things to do in Geneva. Geneva Tourism - Official Website | geneve.com
9. What is the local currency?
Local currency is Swiss francs (CHF)
10. What is the application deadline for the program?
1 month before the start of Program 1/3 of payment should be done
11. How do I learn more about the program?
Please visit our web-site Genevadiplomacy
Image 2 - Courtesy of Geneva School of Diplomacy & International Relations