1. When and where will WebMUN 2015 conferences happen?
WebMUN will take place in Vienna, Austria from 17th till 20th October .
2. How much is the conference fee for WebMUN 2015?
Conference fee for Web MUN is 60 and €50 € for Webster University Students (Worldwide).
3. How long will WebMUN 2015 conferences be?
WebMUN will be four days long.
4. Is accommodation included in the conference fee? If not, what are my accommodation options?
The WebMUN registration fee of 60€ does not include accommodation. However, the WebMUN Secretariat organized a discount deal with the MEININGER Hotels in Vienna.
5. What committees will MUNDP 2016 simulate?
WebMUN 2015 will feature the following committees:
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL
- UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL
- AFRICAN UNION
- INTERNATIONAL ENERGY AGENCY
- GROUP OF 7 (G7)
- SPECIAL INTERCONNECTIVITY COMMITEE: DIPLOMATIC CORPS
- PRESS COMMITEE
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to WebMUN?
Vienna International Airport is the closest airport to the location of WebMUN.
7. What does WebMUN Schedule look like?
The whole WebMUN 2015 schedule you can find on this link.
8. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Vienna?
Schloss Schönbrunn, Prater and Hofburg are 3 MUST SEE places in Vienna.
9. What is the local currency?
The local currency in Austria is EURO.
10. What is the application deadline for WebMUN 2015?
The application deadline for WebMUN 2015 is October 1st, 2015. Late registration last until October 10th, 2015.
11. How do I learn more about the conferences?
One can find the relevant information about the application processes of delegations and individual participants by visiting our website WebMUN 2015 — WebMUN 2015
Hope you enjoyed your read! Join the conversation below in case you have any questions.