History of Us:
BIMUN as one of the leading Model United Nations conferences, has received generous support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, China United Nations Association and the United Nations (UN) agencies in China. It has long been one of the most renowned Model United Nations events in China with its unique advantages including the highest academic level, inclusive consultations as well as its profound influence on the cultivation of young diplomats. As the vanguard that first introduced MUN to China, BIMUN could take a credit for facilitating the development of Model United Nations as a flagship conference in the national scope.
This year, we are stepping up to a larger scale. More than 500 delegates from over 70 prominent universities (including schools from both sides of the Taiwan Strait and prestigious universities overseas) and over 30 renowned high schools in China will be joining this academic feast. We will continue setting observer slots through public recruitment and invite overseas co-chair members as well.
- Theme: Youth in Action: Leading from the Front
- Date: June 8th to 11th
- Venue: Shahe Campus, China Foreign Affairs University
- Number of Participants: About 500
Conference Fee: Overseas delegates can enjoy the free-of-charge policy
Application Access: please visit the Official Website or directly send e-mail to email@example.com
Registration Deadline: 24:00, April 30th
- Offcial Website: Beijing International Model United Nations - BIMUN
- WeChat Offcial Account: CFAUMUNA
- Offcial Weibo: 微博-随时随地发现新鲜事
- Facebook: Beijing International Model United Nations
- Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro to Committees: