Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
MUNPlanet has just opened a new job call! We are looking for a Sales Manager based in Belgrade, Serbia.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and dynamic individual with strong background in sales and customer management to join community’s sales team and help pitching company’s products to potential clients. You will be working in a fast-paced call center environment where you'll manage and direct all aspects of sales operations. Our future sales manager will be tasked with achieving sales targets, along with continually looking for potential improvements to processes, implementing and driving the key outcomes. On top of this, selected candidate will work on implementing and reviewing call policies and procedures and developing and monitoring sales quotas. Strong business and management skills are the top requirements for this position.
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Marketing, English, Communications, Business, Arts
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communications, editing, and proofreading skills (C1)
- Experience managing a sales function in a competitive market
- Proactive/self-starter approach with the ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to understand the customer point of view while recognizing need for organization policy and guidelines
- Previous team manager/leader experience within in a Sales environment
- Understanding of sales strategies and metrics Knowledge of different CRMs (such as Hubspot)
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills Ability to identify issues through data analysis, develop solutions and monitor outcomes
Minimum Experience Requirements: 3-5 years in Sales
- Lead the sales process bottom-top
- Cold Calling
- Creating Sales Materials/Assets
- Monitor potential client preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Analyze sales statistics
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services
- Determine discount rates or special pricing plans
- Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing
- Assign sales territories and set sales quotas
Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff
Please note that all applicants have to either live in Belgrade, or be willing to move to the city in case of a successful application.
If you think that you are the best person for this position and this is your dream job, send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving them.