Bringing those who seek knowledge together with those who have it is at the heart of MUNPlanet. Therefore, the core purpose of the answer is to be helpful to every member seeking to find a resolution to a question, while respecting below-mentioned conventions MUNPlanet community agreed upon.
- Answers should be helpful
- Answers should be polite at all times
- Answers should be authentic and truthful
- Answers should be informative
- Answers can be humorous as long as they are genuinely helpful and provide meaningful explanation to a question
- Answers can argue important premise of the question, as long as they are helpful to members seeking to find answer to that question
- Answers that include information curated from other sources should attribute these sources accordingly
- Answers should include other content types (images, videos, ppts, maps, etc) as long as they contribute to their helpfulness
- Image or video-only answers should be captioned and preferably accompanied with an explanation of their relevance to the question
- Self-promotion is permitted only as part of a sincere, helpful and direct answer to the question
- Answers should not misinterpret the intent of the question
- Answers should not be incorrect, outdated or misleading
- Instead of being duplicated, existing answers should be upvoted
Answering field should only be used to provide answers. Comments on questions and/or answers should be provided in comment fields (See MUNPlanet Comments Policy).
Personal messages for question authors should be provided as private messages.
Answers should adhere to:
• MUNPlanet MUNPlanet Code of Conduct• MUNPlanet Style Guide
Answers that do not comply with the above policies may be flagged by members and deleted by moderation.