Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Is it all worth it in the end?by Lamprini Basdeki
- Timeline: Ukraine crisisby Dusanka Ilic
- MUN Research: Introduction by Marko Kovacevic
- How I start off International Relations by Jonathan Chan
Featured Company Pages
- Almost 25 years after the Berlin Wall fell, is the world on the brink of a new cold war? by Marko Kovacevic
- From the delegate point of view: What makes a good Committee Chair? by Diego Salama
- What is the most valuable skill you've learnt from Model UN? by George Mullens
- What is the best software to run a committee? by Tobias Henz
- Chairing MUN: What are relevant questions to be asked during a Skype interview for Chair recruiting? by Frederike Kipper
Featured discussions (Q&A)
- What is the best way to select chairs for your Model UN Conference?
- From your experience, what are the peculiarities in the addressing beginners vs pros at the conference?
- What is the biggest flaw that conferences you have attended have exhibited?
- How do you deal with visa frauds at the MUN Conferences?
- Is there such a thing as "chairing style", and how it could apply to different MUN committees?
- The key to successful MUN sponsorship by Matt Brown
- Crisis Committees 101 by Grischa Beissner
- MUN Public Speaking Tips and Tricks by Floris-Rene van Strien
- The Importance of representing your own country by Juliane Jokinen
- UNESCO Scope: Creative Industries – a Catalyst for Youth Employment