Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2282584
The shale industry, also known as “unconventional” and “resource plays”, have several common features that set them apart from conventional oil & gas production. Shale formations which are sedimentary rock made of fine-grained silt and mud which has been compacted and heated over time, occurring over vast geographic areas with consistent thicknesses are the main focus of exploration and production. A common geologic factor is the high organic content present during the deposition of the shale which are the source of the hydrocarbons found today. Resource plays consist of mostly homogenous geology that can be consistently and reliably drilled at scale using streamlined and lean manufacturing principles.
- This report analyses the impact of shale as a theme in the oil & gas industry.
- It discusses how factors such as execution and optimization are key elements for companies to be rewarded with greater economic returns.
- It identifies global leaders and laggards in shale production.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights some of the key players for the shale theme in three distinct categories of the oil & gas industry - upstream, midstream, and oil field services.
- It identifies the key trends in the global oil & gas shale industry.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the development of shale oil and gas resources across US, Canada, and outside of North America.
- The report explores the shale oil & gas value chain across three key segments - upstream, midstream, and downstream.
Major Companies Mentioned:
Exxon Mobil Corp
Chesapeake Energy Corporation
EOG Resources Inc
Pioneer Natural Resources Co
China Petrochemical Corp
National Oilwell Varco Inc.
Baker Hughes GE
Weatherford International Plc
Exxon Mobil Corp
China National Petroleum Corporation
Kinder Morgan Inc
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P.
Enterprise Products Partners LP
Ask for Discount before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2282584
Major Points From Table Of Content:
Upstream Companies 3
Oil Field Services Companies 4
Midstream Companies 4
Oil & gas sector trends 5
Technology trends 7
Macroeconomic trends 8
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 9
Oil & Gas Shales in the US 9
Oil & Gas Shales in Canada 18
Oil & Gas Shale Development outside of North America 20
Impact of Shale Boom on the US Macroeconomic Environment 24
Timeline of Global Oil & Gas Shale Industry 26
Merger and Acquisition Activities 27
VALUE CHAIN 30
Midstream and Downstream 32
Transportation and Processing of Shale Oil and Gas 32
Storage and Distribution of Shale Oil and Gas 33
End Use of Shale Oil and Gas 33
Upstream Shale Companies 34
Oil Field Services Companies 36
Midstream Shale Companies 37
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 38
Else place an Inquire before Purchase http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2282584
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.