GENEVA/PHILIPPINES– July 25, 2016
To have an impact worldwide, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)and theImpact Hub are joining forces to set up the #Accelerate2030 Platform aimed at supporting and promoting the most promising impact-driven ventures across the globe whose projects focus on one or several of theSustainable Development Goals (SDGs).The best five ventures will have the opportunity to participate in the inauguralSocial Good Summit Geneva onOctober 6, 2016in order to showcase their innovation and network with a dynamic ecosystem including the UN and finance related community who are interested in seeing amazing ideas come to life and the power of Impact Hub, global network with 81 hubs all over the world with 15,000 members.
What is in it for you?
1. You will have the chance to pitch your venture on the main stage of the Social Good Summit in Geneva in front of a hand-picked audience of impact investors, representatives from international organizations and governments, as well as experts from the global supply chain and peer.
2. You will have the opportunity to meet leaders in the field of international competitiveness of Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
3. You will be have targeted one-on-one meetings with strategic peers, held in the week of the summit, based on your specific needs.
4. You will get exposure to global media.
5. You will attend Scaling-Up Clinics tailored towards assisting you to reaching the next stage of business development and entering the global economy, organized in collaboration with the International Trade Center (ITC)
6. You will be invited to the Impact Investment and International Development Organizations conference hosted by UNDP and INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Initiative in Yerevan, Armenia in March, 2017
August 25, 2016 - Application Deadline
September 9, 2016 - Finalists Announced
October 6, 2016 - Social Good Summit Geneva
Want to know more?