Lip Balm Without Beeswax :
Lip balm is one of those things that are readily found in an assortment of retail shops from best boutiques to counters of the service station. It is customarily produced by using petroleum jelly blended with wax to give it solidness.
Be that as it may, many lip balms are not made up from petroleum jelly. However, lip balms of any type have the positive effect on the look of an individual's lips. It has various advantages that we are going to explain below:
Source: Lip Balm Without Beeswax
Chapped & Dried Lips:
An individual’s lips have a dry and thin skin. This thin skin causes individuals to feel and use food and makes the lips malleable to help with discourse. However, lips performs various functions, the skin slenderness on the lips makes them exceptionally helpless to drying out. At the point when lips are dried out then it is alluded chapped lips.
You should understand that applying moisturizer on the lips is unrealistic. So, lip balms are created and used as they are thicker than cream. They used to remain on the lips for a long time and heal them. It attempts to moisturize dried tissue and shield the region from coverage to wind, cool temperatures and UV rays, which decreases torment and permits the lip tissue to recuperate.
Something other than treating dried out lips; lip balms protect your lips from all types of damages. It is particularly vital in extraordinary conditions, for example, high and low temperatures, extremely dry and exceptionally humid climate.
In spite of the fact that lip balms are extremely prominent amid the winter months, they ought to be utilized throughout the year to give security to the lips which could be compromised from various natural factors.
It does not allow the sharp edges food or high sodium content to damage the lips. Due to this reason, it is an excellent lip protectant!
It is a smart thought to apply lip balm over the edges of your lips before using lipstick. It will keep the lipstick on your lips for a longer time. It can even be utilized under lipstick. Numerous lip balms contain a soporific, for example, camphor or menthol which decreases the agony of dried out lips, mouth blisters or different wounds.
These balms with sedatives may burn a bit when they are applied on dried or broken lips. There are many latest lips balms, for example, EOS that provide an assortment of fixings. These include Vitamin E which makes lips gentler, softer and provide more protection from damage.
Source: Lip Balm Benefits
How To Make Lip Balm Without Beeswax:
There are many individuals who apply lip balms on daily basis. However, many of them do not like to use the lip balm with beeswax. In the market, you will be able to find numerous beeswax lip balms easily but not without it.
So, in this case, you need to make this product at home without beeswax. But there is no need to worry at all! We are here with two simple methods of making lip balms at home. These are following:
Method 1: Honey Lip Gloss
- First of all, you have to put one spoon of petroleum jelly and honey in a small bowl. Mix them!
- When mixed completely then you have to melt the ingredients by putting the bowl into the microwave for 30 seconds or more.
- Take another bowl and then add vanilla extract into it along with a small drop of mango and strawberry essence.
- Mix all these ingredients properly. Now put all the ingredients together in a single bowl and mix them well. Ensure that the mixture becomes soft.
- You need to pour this mixture into a small bottle or container.
- Put it in the fridge and take it out after half an hour. Your lip balm is ready now!
Method 2: Soft Lip Balm
- First of all, you have to add one spoon of petroleum jelly in a small bowl.
- You need to add the color to the petroleum jelly bowl. However, you have to add the color gently to get the desired color.
- You have to keep on stirring until both the ingredients get mixed well. In case they do not get mixed well then the lip balm will not work at all for you.
- Put the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds. They will melt out and become soft and warm.
- Just transfer this melted balm into a small bottle or container. Put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Take it out and it is ready for use!
These are the simplest and easiest methods of making lip balm without beeswax. In addition, you can make as many lip balms as you want of diverse colors. You can choose the essence and color of your choice to add your own handmade lip balms Packaging.