Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
The report includes -
- The Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector, the fourth largest market globally, was valued at US$40,070.6 million in 2017.
- Of the eleven categories, bread & rolls held the largest share, accounting for 60.7% of total value sales in 2017.
- Food & Drink Specialists was the leading distribution channels for bakery & cereal products in the Eastern Europe region in 2017.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC athttp://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2350423
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the bakery & cereals sector in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of bakery & cereals categories across the key countries in the region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of high potential countries covering value growth during 2017-2022, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for bakery & cereals across the key countries in the region, in 2017. It covers these distribution channels - Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, ‘Dollar Stores’ and Other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2017) and growth analysis (during 2012-2022) for various packaging materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (units) of bakery & cereals.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2350423
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.