Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- International Business;
- International Management and Economics;
- Organizational Theory and Behaviour;
- Research and Development Methods;
- Innovation Development;
- Computer Business Simulation;
- Financial, Quantitative and Qualitative Research and Analysis;
- Core Business Skills;
- Business English.
- the course is entirely delivered in English;
- contemporary teaching techniques, case competitions and workshops;
- the program is carried out in partnership with: KPMG, Unilever, Russian Standard, Coca-Cola, Sberbank, Quiznos LLC, Young Carrierist;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- international contacts for future career at top positions;
- analytic, creative and systematic thinking skills development;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Click hereto apply.
For more info, visit the official website.