- cooperation between St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and Politecnico di Milano in Italy;
- the program is delivered in English, Russian and Italian;
- students are encouraged to undertake real-world collaborative projects and pursue internships and other work experiences in Milan and Saint-Petersburg;
- graduates of the program will have an opportunity boost their career in the areas of advertising, corporate branding, publishing, information visualization and infographics, interactive design and motion graphics, launch own successful design studios or follow a design research career;
- online communication between students and teachers via intranet web-site based on moodle;
- cross-cultural studies and extracurricular activities at SPbPU;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).