The Master's program 'Innovative Entrepreneurship' is designed to teach how to overcome these challenges. The program enables graduates to obtain a real opportunity for starting up their business based on the ideas that they have developed during their bachelor's degree studies in engineering and other fields.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Manegement and Leadership;
- B2B Marketing;
- Marketing of Innovations;
- Managing Innovative Projects;
- Intellectual property management;
- Supply Chain Management and International Purchasing.
The focus of the program is to develop practical management skills relevant for starting up and development of small innovative companies and commercialization of students' ideas. Students' project works areperformed on the basis of the Russian-German Center for Entrepreneurship “Polytech Strascheg”. Students are offered an opportunity to study abroad at similar programs in Germany (Munich, Berlin).
- the course is entirely delivered in English;
- international startups development;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and innovation forums;
- possibilities to do an internship in the Russian-German Entrepreneurship Center and St. Petersburg Teknopark;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- international contacts for future career in the area of entrepreneurship;
- tours to leading companies;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- Scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).