Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- International business law / Business ethics (in Russian)
- Managerial economics (in Russian)
- Organization theory (in Russian)
- Entrepreneurship Intercultural management / Human resource management (in English)
- Research methods in management (in Russian)
- International trade / International market research (in Russian)
- International marketing management (in English)
- International controlling (in Russian)
- Organizational and managerial practice (in Russian)
- Modern strategic analysis (in English)
- Corporate finance (in English)
- Industrial marketing (in English)
- International standards of production management / International purchasing and supply chain management (in English)
- International logistics / Sales management (in English)
- Research work (in Russian)
- the course is entirely delivered in English;
- opportunity to participate in Double Degree Programs with top-ranked European Business Schools;
- contemporary teaching techniques, case studies and workshops;
- the program is carried out in partnership with leading Business Schools;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- international contacts for future career at top positions;
- analytic, creative and systematic thinking skills development;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Click hereto apply.
For more info, visit the official website.