Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of intelligent systems;
- Management and Engineering;
- Software Development Technologies;
- Optimization methods;
- Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation;
- Neuroinformatics and Computational Neuroscience;
- Computational systems;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
- acquiring knowledge and skills that will contribute to get well-paid jobs at research institutes, centres and labs, and to be employed at R&D and engineering departments of oil and gas, car-making, power and engineering, aerospace and other companies;
- getting knowledge and practice in mechanics and mathematics with practical experience in the field of expertis, workshops and training sessions in IT, simulations and distributed computing;
- discrete and continuum methods allow to use a wide range of applications including mechanical, physical, biological, social, and economic systems involving the dynamic processes;
- cross-cultural studies and extracurricular activities at SPbPU;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).