Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Knowledge of mesoscopics and physics of advanced materials;
- Design and application of optical materials;
- Nanomaterials and nanostructures;
- Advanced problems in physics;
- Spectroscopy of atoms, molecules and clusters;
- Nanomechanics of materials and systems;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
- fundamental background of the top modern physics issues;
- developing excellent analytical, critical and problem solving skills;
- developing communication and learning skills: the ability to write coherent and consistent science papers and documents, the ability to manage your own learning and make use of primary research sources and reviews
- skills necessary for further professional career: the initiative, decision making and motivation to undertake further professional training;
- the course is delivered in English;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).