Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Design of Microelectronics Digital, Analog and RF Circuits
- Simulation and Optimization Methods in Integrated Circuits Design
- Physics of Integrated Circuit Technology
- Basics of Nanotechnology
- Functional and Organic Microelectronics
- Microelectronics Filter Design
- Design of Integrated Transceivers
- Digital Signal Processing
- the course is delivered in English;
- solid background in the field of advanced microelectronics;
- developing communication and learning skills: the ability to write coherent and consistent science papers and documents, the ability to manage your own learning and make use of primary research sources and reviews
- advanced software for computer integrated circuits simulations
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Click hereto apply.
For more info, visit the official website.