Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- History of Russia
- Economy of the Russian Federation
- Demographic Issues
- Culture of Russia
- Russian Language
- the course is primarily delivered in English;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- in-depth knowledge delivered by highly-expertised professors;
- international relevant contacts for successful career in international governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school)
- trainings and activities regarding issues of public authorities engaged with domestic and foreign policies, various scientific, educational, informational and cultural exchanges, trade and economic cooperation, bilateral and multilateral communication links.
The focus of the program is to develop and drill down practical skills of regional development in international companies and organizations ensured by a wide range of teaching methods- lectures, case studies, cross-cultural team work, experts’ workshops, etc.