Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Modern and prospective materials: science and technology;
- IT in science and manufacturing;
- Physical Simulation and Modelling;
- Materials Structure and Properties;
- Material treatment processes;
- Quality control;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
- double degree options with European universities;
- the best lecturers of SPbSPU are involved in educational process;
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences, and forums;
- joint project and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- interaction with experts and professionals in related areas of expertise;
- cross-cultural studies and extracurricular activities at SPbPU;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).