Presentation boxes are utilized over the globe because of their appealing look. Many people make use of these boxes as gift boxes. On the other hand, the product manufacturers make use of these boxes to showcase their items in the market to grab the attention of the customers.
The presentation box speaks a lot about the individuality of the provider. Therefore, whether you are owning a business company or going to give a present to your loved ones, this box will be ideal for you to use.
There are numerous methods through which one can easily create the presentation boxes on their own. However, it does not matter if you are novice or professional in Do-It-Yourself, you can follow the simple steps to create your very own handmade presentation box. At present, we are going to tell you the simple method of creating the presentation box. Have a look:
Things You Need
- Masking tape
- Steel measuring
- A sharpened
- The adhesive of
- A sharp blade
- You can work on
the rigid pulp board
- Packaging material
- First, you have to start measuring the base of the material. After that, you will need to measure up the sides. You should understand that the long sides of the box will be of the same length as the base.
- All the outer lines incorporating the short must be trimmed properly. The four lines creating the panel of the bottom have to be score properly at the halfway. You might have to do some practice before doing it.
- If you have cut through far enough then the panel must fold neatly. However, you need to be cautious while cutting too far from the corners. Otherwise, the box will be weak.
- You have to take a few lengths of the masking tape. Start folding the sides and join them all together. Make sure that the short edges are overlapping the longer ones. It will make the shape of the box sturdier and firm.
- You have to start marking the covering position onto the material.
- After that, you need to put a dot onto the 45 degrees angle out from every corner. It will be the beginning point from the layout and assist you in repositioning the box later on.
- You have to start drawing the wrap outline. You have to use a ruler and a pen to draw the prominent lines.
- Take a sharp blade and start cutting the wrap. You can also make use of the scissors to cut out the wrap.
- You have to make use of the glue or adhesive now. Apply it onto the wrap and then position it onto the box.
- Start pulling out the center of the longer edge in upward position. You have to use your other hand to make the wrap smooth from the outer edges to make sure there are no ripples. Also, you have to start folding the angled tables over the corners as well as press them down yet firmly. You have to repeat for both sides.
- Next, you need to start folding the turns in the downward position. When you are done then start folding up the corners. You have to begin moving the corners towards the center and then press them upwards. Make certain that the corners and adhesive sticks are neat and firm. You have to repeat this step for the other sides as well.
- It is the time to start folding up the short edges. This will be quite easy for you as compared to the longer edges.
- Your box is incomplete without a lid, so you need to start working on the lid. Nonetheless, the method of making a lid is the same as that of the box. You have to choose the right height lid that looks like a shoe box lid. It is quite easy to make, and presentation boxes usually have this sort of lid. Always keep in mind that the panel of the base of the lid has to be bigger than thebase of the box. Thus, you need to measure the outer sides of the box as well as the base. In case you want the lid to be the full height then you need to make use of the same depth as the box base.
- When your lid is ready, then you can adorn this box with diverse colors, prints, laces, bows, and ribbons. It is up to you.
Whether you want to make a small presentation box packaging or big, the method mentioned above is the one you need to follow. However, you can also get the Presentation Box Packaging from My Box Printing as this company is well-known in offering custom packaging.