While you are running QuickBooks accounting software and you are having trouble in transport layer security. Then Here you will find some methods to resolve QuickBooks TLS Error 1.2.
● Go on tool menu & click on internet option.
● Now select the delete option in the general tab, after that select the all the temporary internet files & click on delete. ( important:- don’t choose the delete cookies)
● Go in the connection tab & select the LAN settings.
1- Click on the checkbox next to automatically detect the settings
2- Remember proxy server should be blank unless you see one.
3- Two times click on OK.
● Now go in advanced tab for searching the below option.
(The SSL 2.0 & SSL 3.0 should be marked. If marked, then you need to clear the box next to publisher’s certificate)
● In the advanced tab, go toward the bottom. If TLS 1.2 is not checked & if marked, then clear the checkbox.
● Close your QB desktop, and open the internet explorer.
● Now go in the tools menu, & select the internet option.
● Select the advanced tab and click. Scroll down and go towards security changes option.
● After that, ensure the TLS 1.2 is enabled. And now mark on the checkbox with the TLS 1.2 option, in case it is not enabled, then click on OK.
● Select the internet explorer browser.
● At the last reopen the QuickBooks Desktop.
This method is especially for those users who are using Windows 7/8/8.1
● Open the Internet Explorer.
● Select the tool from the menu.
● Now choose the internet option, and click on the advanced tab. Go in the security option.
● Make sure, QB TLS 1.2 is established & enabled. When it is not enabled, then mark the checkbox with TLS 1.2, and click OK.
● Now close the internet explorer, resume the QB desktop.
These are some method to fix the QuickBooks TLS 1.2. If the error persists, then join QuickBooks Support Service. QuickBooks Pro-advisors are always ready to help you.
Here you will find your all answers in this article, related to QuickBooks TLS 1.2 Error. After reading this article, you can easily configure the issues.