Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
So here’s how to remove negative content from Google the right way:
Negative search results can take a toll on your business reputation online if not addressed on time. So before it gets on to your nerves take the right steps and get over them. Here are some ways of removing negative content/suppressing them the right way:
1) The most convenient way of removing negative content down is to contact the webmaster from which the negative comment has made its way to your page. However, if the customer has a genuine complaint then you must first resolve it and then reach to the webmaster over mail and get the issue resolved.
2) Suppression of articles and bad links can be done by managing the SEO of your own page. If you find that a certain page is preventing your site from making it to the ranks because of its negative content or something then you must contact the webmaster. However, on the other hand, you can take it in a different way and pitch popular and high profile blogs and websites to come join hands with you and thereby give yourself an opportunity to write for the big shots. You can then backlink the published articles to your website and create quite the credibility people need to see.
3) An easier way to get things done is to do something positive on the internet. This can be right from creating high-quality content on your blog to allowing skilled people to share their experience with others on your platform thereby making it possible for the audience to associate you with something good. This can affect your blog and website in a positive manner, leading to constructive publicity.
4) Quick response and showing that you care will be helping you in the long run. If you get a query message then make sure you resolve that immediately and if there is a complaint then you must have the patience to sort through it diligently rather than airing dirty laundry in public. Whatever you do online is scrutinized by many people which mean that you need to keep a cool head when dealing with angry customers.
5) Make use of advertisements, positive PR, and guest postings to get in touch with your audience. Create an engaging platform that makes people want to connect with the same. However, in extreme cases, we are quite confident that these things won’t help you and you might even need the help of professionals to step in and make things easier for you and your business online. And, this is where online reputation management companies will come into the picture.
Online reputation management has become important since people realized the value of ratings, reviews, and sharing their experience with others. It had helped many businesses; however, at times it has also marred certain reputations. So this is an arena where you’ll have to work with caution to attain results otherwise the outcomes can be damaging. Make sure you make things work in your favor by using the right reputation strategies.