Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Get Sample Copy of This Report athttps://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2751257
Tobacco is a market that is in long-term decline in the UK. A combination of rising prices, growing health awareness, and the recent arrival of safer alternatives, such as e-cigarettes, resulted in all sectors suffering a fall in sales. The UK cigar market is quite sizeable in Western European terms, although the overall market has contracted considerably in recent years. In 1990, consumption stood at approaching 1,500 million pieces. As of 2018, the market stands at 275 tons.
- Miniatures took 72.7% of sales in 2018 to make them by far the largest segment within the UK market.
- UK production is largely geared towards meeting domestic demand, although some output is for export markets.
- Cigars are subject to two, or in the case of imported cigars of non-EU origin, three taxes in the UK: excise duty, value added tax, and import duty.
- STG took 52.5% based on distributed brands in 2017 and is growing its share of sales.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2751257
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.