The second part of all the hacks you need to know in order to grow your Instagram organically is here!
These hacks will ultimately help you to:
Increase the engagement with your audience &
Spend less time planning and promoting your content
Both can be super efficient for you to gain more followers and later on make more sales!
We've taken the ideal photo, edited it with filters for 30 minutes and it's ready to post!!
However, as is often the case in business, something else is at stake or at that moment we have no inspiration #writersblock.
What we can do is simply save the photo as a draft for later - without losing any editing done in the photo of course.
1. Touch the + icon at the bottom of the screen to select the photo you want to upload
2. Edit the photo as desired by adding filters, labels, or location
3. Press the return key to return to the edit screen
4. Press the same button again
5. A popup menu will appear, select Save Clipboard
6. When you are ready to share your photo, tap the + icon, then select Library
7. A new DRAFT section will now appear above CAMERA ROLL
8. Select the photo you want or select Manage to view all saved drafts
9. After that, upload it as usual
How to create the right stories for your brand
Often times we collect material to use for our stories, which can be about a product, a service or a beautiful moment.
However, there are many times when we get a lot of messages & positive feedback from our audience for this particular story and we have a lot of interaction. Then we decide we want this story to be seen by all those who follow us because it really is the content that our audience wants.
But can we publish it on our profile’s feed? Yes we can!
1. Open your story
2. Tap the three-dot icon in the lower-right corner of the photo or video you want to share
3. Tap Share as Post
4. Edit-add filters, labels, captions, etc. - and then, what you would normally do!
How to hide your online status
This is a matter of great concern as it is not appropriate for our followers to see that we are online but we do not respond, which let’s be honest can happen when we have too many unread messages.
So you can just disable the status of your activity.
If you do not want everyone who follows you to know when you were last active in the app, you can disable the activity status in Instagram Direct Messenger.
1. Touch the profile icon in the lower right corner of your screen
2. Touch the iOS icon or the three dots on Android to go to "Options"
3. Scroll down and select Activity Status under "Settings"
4. Switch to activity mode
And you are ready! As another undercover agent!
If you want to learn more "hidden" tricks & tips like these ones...You can follow me on Instagram,
And of course, for all of you who always want something more and want to be the first to learn it ... join our community!