Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Enquire more details of the report at:https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2435980
This report is a sector scorecard. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
Our thematic scoring methodology is designed to identify tomorrow’s leaders rather than today’s incumbents, based on their competitive position in the most important themes impacting their industry.
To do this, we score the top 600 TMT companies against 60 investment themes, creating a database of 36,000 thematic scores - our thematic engine - to help us identify the strongest and weakest players in each sector over the next two years, once all relevant themes have been taken into account.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting telecoms operators.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- Viewing the world’s data by themes makes it easier to make important decisions.
- The Telecom Operator Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the telecom industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
Advanced Info Service
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2435980
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.