Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Maharajas Express, one of the premium trains of the country brings this unique travel experience to the guests round the world.
Let us checkout what this tour has to offer.
What to see at Balasinor?
Balasinor still treasures it’s old charm within its narrow lanes, old temples and intricately carved monuments. As you walk along it’s hundreds of years old streets, you can bask in the serenity of the surroundings.
- The Balasinor Fossil Park is rare of its kind in this country. Nestled at the Raiyoli Village you can witness the fossils of as many as 13 species of dinosaur. Fossilised eggs, bones and other remains of dinosaurs were excavated at this natural park. This park is second largest in the whole world.
- Science and spiritually co-exists at Balasinor. As tourists step out of the excavation site, the sound of bells and aroma of incense sticks from the Ambaji Temple beckons them. This is the oldest shrine of Balasinor.
- Feel romantic at the Garden Palacebuilt by Nawab Saheb ManoverKhanji Babi at 1883. This palace is now a heritage hotel where you can re-live the glorious moments of past. The royal mausoleums, 400 years old Choti Baadi, beaituclly crafted interiors and exteriors make this palace the best epitome of Balasinor regality.
- The Wanakbori Dam provides a fun place for tourists and locals to chitchat, enjoy picnics and a spectacular view of the placid waters of the reservoir.
- Want to wash away all stress? Bath in the warm waters of Timba Tuva. This sulphuric water has extreme medicinal properties to cure arthritis and rheumatism.
This site is linked with the great Indian epic Mahabharata, as it is believed that Pandav brother Bhima married Hadimba.
Galteshwar and Champaner are some other tourist hotspots of Balasinor.
Why travel on Maharaja Express?
Maharajas Express train takes its guests to Balasinor on its Indian Splendour tour package, on day 7. Besides sightseeing the tourist hotspots, there is also a special arrangement made to meet and dine with the royal family members.
The train is known for its unmatched opulence and grandeur. This luxury train in India
- Has 4 categories of cabins or suites which are equipped with vintage furniture and large beds.
- The LCD TV sets, music channels, wardrobe, personal safe adds a modern touch to these royal suites.
- The 24*7 attendants, security guards and on-board medical staff take care of all needs of the guests.
- There are two lavishly decorated dining cars in this train which serve delicious Indian and International cuisines on silver lined plates, Swarovski glasses and hand made cutlery.
- The lounge cum bar is the perfect zone for sun and frolic, serving some of the best beverages and drinks.
Know more about the schedule of Maharajas Express train and embark on a journey to the amazing land of a Balasinor with Maharajas Express this holiday and gift an immemorial experience to your loved ones.
Are you into traveling and love exploring different countries? Then you should definitely visit and join the new travel community at Voyagehacks and start sharing your experiences today!