Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Retail parks are set to outperform the offline market over the next five years as spend rises 8.4% out to 2023 driven by food & grocery.
Enquire more details of the report at:https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2554363
Reflecting the trend evident across the UK retail market, value general merchandisers clearly appeal to consumers with players including B&M, Wilko and Home Bargains ranking in the top 10 retailers visited in retail parks, across various product sectors.
- Retailer administrations and CVAs hit retail parks in 2018 with non-food spend falling 1.1% on 2017.
- Young consumers are the least likely to visit retail parks, as only 49.9% of 16-24 year olds visited a retail park in the last 12 months versus 59.3% of all consumers.
- Leisure facilities are often lacking in retail parks and need to be improved to increase dwell time.
Reasons to buy
- Use our in-depth consumer and market insight to learn about the growth of the retail parks location over the next five years.
- Understand which consumers are more likely to shop at retail parks at which retailers, and their shopping journeys.
Toys R Us
Marks & Spencer
Currys PC World
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2554363
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.