Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Get More Information about this report athttp://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2398706
Telecom services revenue growth in Ukraine over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, mobile voice, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenue will be supported by rising smartphone subscriptions, increasing adoption of 3G/4G services. Kyivstar will lead the moble market with 45.7% share of total mobile subscriptions, followed by Vodafone (35.9%).
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ukraine.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
-telecomand pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Ukraine will grow at a CAGR of 3.9% over 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 83.7% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- Mobile data revenue will more than double over the forecast period.
- The top two mobile operators, Kyivstar and Vodafone will account for 81.6% of total mobile subscriptions estimated for 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Ukraine’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Ukraine’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Ukraine’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Ukraine.
NTV Plus Ukraine
Make an Inquiry before Buying@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2398706
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.