1. When and where will the UNISCA happen?
The UNISCA Summer Course will take place in Amsterdam between 3 - 14 July.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
The fee for national students is €109,-
The fee for international students is €379,-
3. How many participants will there be there at the UNISCA?
4. How long will the conference last?
The conference will last 2 weeks
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
The accommodation is not included in the fee. We have a deal with the StayOkay hostel, which offers a 10% discount between the 3rd and 14th of July. More information about this deal can be found on Accommodation - UNISCA
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to UNISCA?
The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport. Students can also fly to Eindhoven airport, which is 1,5 hours by train.
7. What does the agenda look like?
UNISCA's Summer Course consists of two weeks. During the first week, guest-speakers whose expertise covers a wide range of subjects will give lectures concerning recent international political problems. In the second week the United Nations Conference is simulated, which gives you the chance to improve their debating skills and put your political knowledge into practice. In the evenings, UNISCA will provide an entertaining evening program for participating students.
8. What are three MUST SEE places in the Amsterdam?
The museum square, which is the museum area: Rijksmuseum, van Gogh museum and the Concert building. The Canals of Amsterdam by boat and the exctiting nightlife, which will both be social activities during the summer course.
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
The application deadline is the 2nd of June
10. How do I learn more about the conference?