Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
- economic growth and sustainable development,
- international peace and security,
- development in Africa,
- promotion of human rights,
- effective coordination of humanitarian assistance,
- promotion of justice and international law,
- drug control, crime prevention and combating international terrorism
- various organizational matters
The General Assembly hall has been recently renovated and is ready to welcome the world leaders next week for the beginning of the General Debate. The incoming GA President Sam Kahamba Kutesa of Uganda proposed that theme of the 69th session would be: “Delivering on and Implementing a Transformative Post-2015 Development Agenda.”
Stay tuned for the updates, and let us know more about your expectations from the GA 69 session in the comments section below.