On the day of the interview, remember to:
- Plan your schedule so you arrive early.
- Go by yourself.
- Dress in an appropriate manner, if in your interview summon letter the dressing code was specified, please adhere to it.
- Leave your music player, coffee, soda, or backpack at home or in your car.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Bring your sense of humour and smile
Display confidence during the interview, but let the interviewer start the dialogue. Send a positive message with your body language.
- Shake hands firmly, but only if a hand is offered to you first.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Listen carefully. Welcome, all questions, even the difficult ones, with a smile.
- Give honest, direct answers (This is very important).
- Develop answers in your head before you respond. If you don't understand a question, ask for it to be repeated or clarified. You don't have to rush, but you don't want to appear indecisive.