I have 6+ years of professional experience in Financial Accounting, budgeting, Financial Management and financial analysis. I have B.Com in Accounting from University of Peshawar.
Having achieved many goals in my career of accounting and financial services. Highly skilled in leading and managing finance teams that apply ethical and best finance and accounting practice to support an organization’s strategy of creating and keeping customers in order to create value. I am good team player and have worked in diverse culture especially in war affected country.
March 2016 - /
• Implement energy control strategies and objectives in line with business standards.
• Prepare monthly delivery reconciliation to ensure high/invalid deliveries are not paid for.
• Carry out variance analysis between actual and budgeted fuel consumption to identify reasons for variances and propose remedial actions.
• Oversee the efficient receipt; storage, dispatch and consumption of fuel.
• Perform monthly fuel consumption calculation for BTS, BSCs, MSCs, CSPs, offices and warehouses to determine costs to be reported in the financial statements.
• Responsible to analyze the fuel cost and control the Operating expenditure.
• Supervision of field staff (Regional logistic coordinators) for controlling and monitoring of fuel consumption.
• Practice daily control of all Hybrid sites are functional and making sure the savings.
• Control and verification of Guards monthly salaries, making sure it distributed properly and verify the clearances are in line with business standard.
• Plan supply and consumption of energy and prepare departmental budget
• Ensure adequate preventive and detective controls are in place over fuel inventory that give assurance about the completeness, accuracy and validity of fuel inventory reported in the financial statements.