Multi-lingual International Communication graduate with high cultural awareness and the ability to adapt easily to new environments. Developed strong team skills and a quick decision making ability during internships and work experience.
Born and raised in Spain, education in Spain and Slovakia, different work experiences in Spain, Slovakia, Sweden and Italy. Readily available and flexible to relocate anywhere for work requirements to obtain a wider breadth of international experience. Passionate about travelling and new technologies.
Particularly interested in: New Media, Online Marketing, Communication, Community Management, Employer Branding, Public and Corporate Relations, HR Communication, Event Planning, Entrepreneurship, E-commerce, Sales.
Main strength: positive attitude
“For getting better results, work with a smile”
Social Media Communications
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing
Content Specialist Spain and Latin America
January 2015 - /
Communication, Marketing and Media Assistant
September 2014 - December 2014
Taking part in the content development and marketing of various campaigns and projects such as the Entrypark International Careerbook, spread over +450 universities in Europe and read by +300.000 students. Main tasks:
• Public Relations and CRM: interact and engage with a worldwide network of +45.000 top students and maintain the relationship with the clients.
• Content Management of entrypark.com: responsible for the research and upload of information, making sure all the content is updated and working closely with the development team to maintain site standards.
• Creation of a Social Media strategy: help growing social media presence by managing Social Media channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Project Management: help crafting the Entrypark International Careerbook 2015, acting as a link between three actors: Key Account Managers, company clients and graphic designer.
Adler Online Services s.r.o
March 2013 - May 2014
"International Events in Bratislava" project (www.inevents.org). Average 3000+ monthly visitors to the website, 3500+ fans of the Facebook page. Main tasks:
- Writing + PR: conduct interviews with organizers and participants, research background information, publish event announcements, blog articles, newsletter.
- Customer Relationship Management: Interact with the subscribers, build an online community. Manage the Social Media channels. Measure and evaluate the actions. Metrics by Facebook and Google Analytics.
- Business Development for sponsoring and link building: market research of potential partners,
contacting them, maintaining relationships. E.g. chambers of commerce, embassies, student
organizations, local businesses.
- Online technology and entrepreneurship: develope business models, methodologies,systems and processes of running a web and mobile business.
Adler Online Services s.r.o
September 2013 - April 2014
CareerCamp Project (www.careercamp.sk) in partnership with Synergie Slovakia and AIESEC Bratislava. Average 30 attendees to each event. Main tasks:
- Organize the workshops: venue, speakers, registration, documents required.
- Manage the website careercamp.sk: add content, communication with the users.
- Social Media promotion of the project: Social Media channels, Facebook and Google ads.
Marketing Online Internship
3dids.com Negocios Online y Apps
February 2013 - February 2013
Marketing Online, brand content, e-commerce.
Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
January 2008 - January 2013
Trencianska univerzita Alexandra Dubceka v Trencíne
Marketing/Marketing Management, General
Erasmus Exchange Program