Recent graduate with a BSc in Law and Political Sciences from the Universidad Autónoma of Madrid in Spain. I consider myself to be a quick learner, hardworking, self-motivated individual who maintains a professional manner in the work place. I have a deal of experience in the Administration but also in the hospitality industry.
I am very conscientious, flexible and a quick decision maker. I am very customer service orientated and take special emphasis on punctually and time keeping.
Most of my work and academic experiences have been acquired in my country, but I have also worked and studied abroad, which has enabled me to move around an international environment with high business management standards where I have been able to practice what I have learnt and develop my skills.
Food and beverage assistant
Albion Grill Neo Bankside SE1
February 2015 - /
Roles and responsibilities included:
- Work with the other staff to keep ahead of demand.
- Ensure the place is clean tidy and presentable ( Maintained worked areas stocked and organised).
- Take orders and settle bills.
- Able services of food and drink.
- Sale of beverages.
- Developed and maintained a good report with other staff, other departments and regular customers.
- Liaised between departments during functions to ensure that service runs smoothly.