A graduate in the field of finance and accounting both at undergraduate and master’s, Also a registry student member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA-UK/Sierra Leone Joint Scheme). An enthusiastic finance person with drive, determination and experience of working in a busy Finance/audit department providing support to management. Possessing excellent numerical & data entry skills along with a comprehensive understanding of commercial, administrative and accounting procedures. Having a proven ability to ensure that day to day work is carried out in line the agreed policies and procedures and quality standards.
Keen to find a challenging finance/audit position with an ambitious and exciting organisation where I will be able to continue to increase my work experience & develop my abilities further.
Expert area is Accounting and Financial management
Assistant Internal Auditor
September 2009 - /
• Preparing an annual audit plan at campus level which fulfills the responsibility of Internal Audit.
• scheduling and assigning work to meet completion dates
• Develops and updates audit programm and checklists; plans and Monitors audit work schedules at campus level.
• Develops and recommends implementation of forms, systems, and procedures to carry out responsibilities and accomplish goals of the Internal Audit at campus level to the University Auditor.
• Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
EnPCOD Sierra Leone
August 2008 - August 2009
, Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the municipal finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
2, Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys
3, Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
4, Administer the bi-weekly payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
5, Perform other related duties as required
Audit Service Sierra Leone
February 2007 - June 2008
• Participate in design and planning of pre-study and main studies.
• Participate in execution of pre- studies and main studies, collecting, documenting and analyzing data relevant for the audit.
• Prepare working papers at the end of every engagement and submit to team leader for review
• Take part in initial and exit conferences with the auditee
• Review tasks undertaken by subordinate
• Ensure tasks are accomplished to meet deadline
Management and Organisation
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
January 2014 - January 2018
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
January 2010 - January 2012
University of Sierra Leone-IPAM
Bachelor of Science in Applied Accounting