I strongly believe in accountability and transparency, and in fostering relationships with the people I work with by constantly adhering to professional codes of conduct. It is my personal goal to be a source of inspiration to my colleagues while assuring the people I am accountable to of my dependability in every circumstance.
March 2016 - /
• Support District Officer in development of monthly and quarterly workplans
• Assist the District Officer in organizing trainings, meetings and other project activities at the district level
• Maintain supporting documents including attendance sheets, per-diem sheets (where applicable), photographs and other related documentation for the project activities
• Support District Officer in preparing monthly and quarterly reports and success stories
• Maintain minutes of the meetings and records of correspondence
• Provide administrative support to the district team
• Collaborate closely with Mercy Corps operations team in organizing venues, and materials for meetings/workshops/trainings
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor.