I believe and live on purpose! I am passionate about rendering services to others.
University of Economics and Law "KROK" ,Kyiv Ukraine
September 2014 - /
delivering lectures, seminars and tutorials;
developing and implementing new methods of teaching to reflect changes in research;
designing, preparing and developing teaching materials;
assessing students' coursework;
setting and marking examinations
carrying out administrative tasks related to the department, such as student admissions, induction programmes and involvement in committees and boards;
Customer Support Manager
TM Masters -Europe-pharm.com
April 2012 - /
• Give full customer support assistance to client via phone and emails.
• Described product to customers and accurately explained details and the types of merchandise.
• Performing out bound calls and inbound calls,
• Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods and performing an average of 60 cold calls per day
• Worked as a team member performing deposit, resolve conflicts, product assistance and clarity while providing excellent customer service.
• Resolved product issues and expatiate on the benefits of the product.
• Increase hope and satisfaction about the company to client.
• Provide weekly repost to the department head.
• Report technical and measure issues to the manager in charge
• Head the desk and give monthly feedback.
OCM Ltd Cyprus
June 2011 - November 2011
• Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in a percentage growth of customer base.
Implemented new measures for improving customer service satisfaction.
Provided customer service for an average of 60 calls per day, answering customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new product information.
Successfully acquired an average of 180 new customers per month at an understaffed customer service company, generating growth in revenue.
Organized weekly sales reports for the sales department to track product success.
Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
Resolved product issues and shared benefits of new technology.
Generated new client base growth through website inquiries and an average of 60 - 65 cold calls per day.
Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods and performing an average of 60 cold calls per day.
Global Gaming Service, Kiev Branch
February 2011 - May 2011
• Form strategies for improving customer service satisfaction.
• Provided customer service for an average of 20 to 41 chats per day, answering customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new product information.
• Organized weekly sales reports for the sales department to track product success.
• Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of the platform.
• Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain game type based on customer requests.
• Answered questions regarding games and the platform, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and product's promotions.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of platform policies regarding payments, bonuses and losses.
• Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
• Excelled in exceeding daily customer’s care application goals.
• Worked as a team member performing deposit, product assistance and clarity while providing excellent customer service.
• Assisted customers in person and via telephone email and chat.
Univerisity Of Economics and Law, "KROK", Kiev- Ukraine
Economics Security Of Enterprise
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
January 2012 - January 2015
KROK University Of Economics and Law, Kiev Ukraine