I have over five years of marketing & project management experience including both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer. I have created and developed a variety of marketing channels for different brands like ( Telenor, Krispy Kreme, Radio Foorti, Air Arabia, Nandos, International Cricket Council ICC, Grameen Phone), & also startups to accomplish the objectives of the organization. Whether it be increased sales, greater brand awareness, new product launches and roll-outs as well as supervising personnel and working alongside other marketing professionals and agencies.
Additionally, I have augmented my experience with initiatives such as data mining,product testing & research,project management, social media, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation/profiling, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies.
Assistant Manager, Service Design & Partnerships, Telenor Health
June 2016 - /
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Research, prospect and establish leads for prospect services followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative approach.
• Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers.
• Work closely with supervisor and other members of the corporate partnership sales team to achieve departmental goals.
• Work closely with assigned corporate partnership coordinators to ensure contractual fulfillment with an emphasis towards maximizing cross promotional opportunities
• Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements.
• Prepare weekly monitoring reports.
• Work closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partner related programs including event operations, community relations, public relations,marketing, facility operations.