My career motto is to be integral part of groundbreaking initiatives that aim at bringing in sustainable positive changes. I have the experience of working at both non-profit and profitable organizations. I have always enjoyed meeting new people and working with diverse group of people. I want to work at an organization where ethical professional behavior is encouraged along with diversity; which allows its employees to progress along with itself.
Finance Management Trainee
Reckitt Benckiser Bangladesh
August 2015 - /
Regular responsibilities: (Commercial Finance)
• Prepare consolidated financial reports of Bangladesh Sri Lanka Cluster on monthly basis for regional submission
• Work with commercial controller on trade and consumer marketing budget
• Brand wise annual and quarterly forecast and planning to align with company’s financial goals
• Evaluate effectiveness of company’s major promotional activities on bi- monthly basis
• Audit of distribution centers on monthly basis
Projects: (Supply Finance)
• Developed excel based template to measure the factors causing actual vs. forecasted freight cost variance
• Currently developing a template to automatically allocate indirect factory costs among all the SKUs to find out actual production cost and gross margin
May 2012 - /
Aimed at tapping into the huge demand-supply deficit existing in the Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Industry, HealthyCaps aspires to produce capsule shells from an alternative yet abundant source of raw material.