American Council for International Education (ACCELS), Dushanbe, Tajikistan
July 2012 - July 2012
• Assisted in preparation of sessions for the Pre-departure Orientation (PDO) for the Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program's Finalists;
• Assisted in teaching and taught the sessions during the PDO.
Community and Basic Health Project Implementation Unit
September 2010 - July 2012
• Assisted in preparation process of introducing the Results Based Financing (RBF) of Health in Tajikistan.
• Interpreted one of the most significant documents to promote effective health reforms in Tajikistan – The Master Plan of Health Sector Development, and its sub-components (National Health Accounts, Health Human resources of Tajikistan, Health Management Information System, Monitoring and Evaluation) approved by the Decree of the Government of Tajikistan and to be implemented across the whole country by 2020.
• Assisted in conducting workshops and training for trainers and for targeted beneficiaries (pregnant and lactating women) in Khatlon and Sughd districts, Tajikistan.
• Supported major CBHP events related to Health reform implementation;
• Interpreted quarterly and annual reports of the CBH PIU to the representative of the World Bank Country Office in Tajikistan, and all the donor partners involved;
• Provided consecutive and simultaneous interpretations during seminars, trainings, and round tables on the Master Plan Implementation of healthcare reforms in Tajikistan for staff members, international colleagues and donor organizations;
• Interpreted all the official correspondence between the World Bank representatives and CBHP PIU staff.
Intern at the department of Cultural Anthropology
University of North Dakota
January 2010 - April 2010
Soil Institute of the Tajik Agrarian Academy of Science