Knowing that I can achieve whatever I decide to achieve, gives me the freedom to be fearless in the pursuit of my goals. I always tend to be out of my comfort zone because I truly believe that life begins at the end of it.
I am studying Marketing and I find this as the best place to mix creativity with professionalism, two things that I respect most in others.
Having AIESEC as a place where I got my chance to BE a young professional, I had the opportunity of gaining international friends and building huge network of people, young and willing to succeed who gave me the chance to realize that being proactive means creating your own future.
As I realized this I became always ready for taking chances and using opportunities as they come. Even though I sometimes feel that I take on too much responsibilities in the end everything pays off.
All I can say is that the force is strong within this one, so keep calm and stay positive!
You can write to me anytime at email@example.com
Social Media Marketing
International Media Manager
February 2014 - June 2014
International Media Agreements
Artistic curator for Macedonian events
NLP Macedonia - Center for Business Psychology SEE
July 2013 - September 2013
Social Media Management
Project Manager of Career Days
May 2012 - May 2013
Career Days is a central event in the field of career development in our country .
The project aims to enable interaction between students and Macedonian companies to increase awareness among students about what exactly the companies appreciate their future employees, development and education of students with the goal of making the initial steps of a successful career, job students from all faculties.
The project takes place in auspices of the Faculty of Economics - Skopje, University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius" and is part of the long-term goal of starting the career center in the higher education institution.
Long tradition that speaks to the quality and significance of the event is confirmed by previous participants, satisfied companies and large the students their first experience acquired thanks to the Career Days.
In order to reach as many students from different areas of study, year project takes more bandwidth still receiving additional location. Now besides students of social sciences and the opportunity to take their future employers will have students of natural sciences..
July 2012 - August 2012
Intern in Marketing Department,
Brand Management of Becutan, Young Derm and Cafetine,
Social media management
Market research and analysis
Project Manager of Building Bridges
December 2011 - June 2012
• Elect the Organizing Team together with the VP Coach
• Planning the activities from the project together with the team
• Coordinate the activities and the Organizing Team
• Assess the needs of the Organizing Team in terms of knowledge and skills and make sure they are prepared
• Assign responsibilities and track the Organizing Team
• Evaluate the Organizing Team members
• Permanent evaluation of the project objectives
• Establish weekly meetings with the Organizing Team in order to check the status of the project
• Makes sure the project is delivered according to AIESEC-stakeholders agreements
• Take part in OCPs (Organizing Team Presidents) meeting
• Take part in the planning of every process from the project
• Create the timeline of the project (Gantt)
• Realize the budget together with the finance responsible
• Realize the communication plan together with the COM responsible
• Present at all events from the project
• Physical promotion together with the Organizing Team
• Evaluate the project together with Organizing Team
October 2011 - April 2012
- Fundraise to obtain necessary resources for AIESEC
- Diversify funding sources for AIESEC including cash contributions and in-kinds
- Conduct telemarketing, sales meetings with companies and/or organizations
- Raise partnerships among companies and/or organizations
- Support trainees in cultural integration and adjusting to new environment
- Participate at LC Team Meetings
- Provide regular weekly reports
Organizing Team for Leader in 3 steps
November 2011 - January 2012
- Targeting, segmenting and general profile of the market segments to which the project addresses.
- Doing the marketing research.
- Physical promotion of the project.
- Ensuring the implementation of the communication plan during the project.
- Contribute to project ideas.
Faculty of Economics University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius"- Skopje
January 2011 - January 2015
State High-School S.U.G.S. 'Georgi Dimitrov'
January 2007 - January 2011
State Primary School O.U. 'Vera Jocik'
January 1999 - January 2007
State Music School M.B.U.C. ‘Ilija Nikolovski – Luj’