Arab Seas Foundation Pharmaceuticals,Medical Devices & Consumer Health.
December 2010 - /
• Meet financial targets P&L for the company and to ensure company value growth
• Drivecompany growth and manage negotiations and improved relations with government authorities
• Responsible to work with different business development functions to establish strategies for future growth of company business.
• Develop annual business plans and monitor through quarterly reviews
• Manage key customer relationships and actively develop new business opportunities
• Manage the day to day operations with the managers to ensure the operation is running efficiently
• Directs department activities including budget plans and other reports.
• Ensure production plans are executed on time and on budget
• Provide leadership of all operations and sales and marketing activities
• Strive for operational excellence without compromising quality of the work to ensure best practices in place
• Ensure that company image is maintained and improved in the country.
• Adheres to standard policies and procedures and acts as a role-model to all employees.
• Foster a team and healthy work environment
• Work on the management and development of employees
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as directed by the CEO
, expanding product portfolio by introducing highly innovative products into Saudi market which include, three lines
Cosmoceuitical line 7 products, owned by Arab seas.
Consumer Health line 17 products, EDEL + WHITE SWIS Brand
Medical Device line which include:-
*OMNIPOD Insulin Device, USA technology
*Plasma Rich Platelets Italy Technology
*Alkaline Water Ionizer. Bio life USA Technology
*smartLAB® Germany tech.